Wednesday, August 10, 2005

my 1st submission

weeeeeeeeeeee................
1 load down quite a lot more to go! haa!

cant wait til i submit my individual essay cos dat wud mean dat i've completed it.
of which until now, i havent even done half!
*sigh* damn difficult..
oh well...

so today's my 1st submission of dis semester! :)
OE the most difficult one yet 1st to be submitted.
nvm at least it was team effort.
Sharon is right. one wud feel more responsible for work done when he/she is working in a team as compared to working alone. cos when u work alone, dere's no motivation.. nobody to brain storm along wif u, argue (in a gd way) abt ideas and share jokes & experiences.


MOR seems tough. it is tough. dats y i find no motivation to do it on my own.
everyone of us are struggling our way out. *sigh*

i'm sure god will make a way when dere seems to be no way.
yup. ok. dis will all be over soon.
my grades are in God's hands. so i shall jus do my best and let God do the rest.
worrying aint gonna get me anywhere..

No comments: